"How to make Kogi the foremost Agricultural State in Nigeria"
Winners will receive cash price of N50,000 along with cleared land for farming. They will also be appointed "Young Farmer Ambassadors" in Kogi State.
Only Senior Secondary School Children (SS3) who are from Kogi State. You must write the name of your school and indicate your class.
1. Essay should not be more than 500 words long.
2. Essay should be endorsed by:
a. Student's School Principal
b. Political office holder from your community, examples- LGA Administrator, Commissioner, Special Adviser, Head of Parastatal, Member of State or National Assembly etc
*Note: Endorser should Sign and include Name, Designation, Address and Contact Phone Number.
1. Deadline for submission is Monday 30th October 2017. Only applications properly endorsed and received by deadline will be considered. Student must be in SS3.
2. Send your scanned application to our email, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Winners shall be published on our website on 13th November 2017.
One winner from Good Shepherd Anglican Academy identified